Count on thousands of lovers, and at least as many friends, next spring on the Strip.
Ready to get into the Christmas spirit?
For the second year in a row, The Sand Dollar Lounge will magically transform into a unique Winter Wonderland pop-up bar.
For six weeks from Nov. 23 through New Year’s Eve, Miracle on Spring Mountain will embrace the Christmas spirit with live music, craft cocktails, specialty pizza and wall-to-wall Christmas trimmings.
Like last year, twinkle lights, candy canes, holly, stockings and every imaginable Christmas decoration will be hung from the chimney with care — as well as the tables, bartop, stage and ceiling.
The Christmas pop-up will feature special theme nights, pizza pop-ups with prominent local chefs and ambient musical performances by solo and small combo artists.
The entire drink menu will switch over to an extensive holiday-themed Miracle Bar menu in which cocktails are served in special mugs and glassware.
● Christmapolitan (vodka, elderflower, dry vermouth, spiced cranberry sauce, rosemary, lime, absinthe mist)
● Fruitcake Flip (brandy, Jamaican overproof rum, amaretto, fruitcake, cherry bitters, whole egg)
● Jolly Koala (gin, vermouth, pine-cardamom-sage cordial)
● On Dasher (bourbon, mezcal, sweet vermouth, spiced hibiscus, lemon, burlesque bitters)
● Bad Santa (mulled red wine, tawny port, orange liqueur, Christmas spices — served hot)
● A new SanTaRex (tequila, Branca Menta, cacao blanc, mezcal, serrano, coconut, acid-adjusted pineapple)
● Yippie Ki Yay (expletive) (blend of four rums, pumpkin-almond orgeat, lime, Angostura bitters)
● Jingle Balls Nog (cognac, cream sherry, almond milk, cream, egg, vanilla, nutmeg)
During the Miracle on Spring Mountain pop-up, Sand Dollar Lounge will continue to follow all mandated COVID-safe protocols as previously detailed, including recommended reservations via the Sand Dollar Lounge website limited to parties of 6 seated together, sanitization between all guest visits and masks when not seated.
The “iLuminate” troupe and technology gained national notoriety in 2011, first ...
Construction is underway on a decades-old downtown Las Vegas building that is slated to get restaurants, co-working office space and, the landlord hopes, a rooftop eatery.